Care Coordination for Children
CC4C is a program designed to help families improve the health of their children from birth to age 5. Services are provided by CC4C Case Managers through the Health Department.
The program goals are:
- Connecting children and their families with various services
- Supporting children in reaching their developmental potential
- Ensuring that children are raised in healthy, safe and nurturing environment
CC4C care managers can help with finding medical care and provide you with information about community resources. Services are tailored to meet the needs of the child and family. CC4C services are provided based on family need and according to program guidelines. Contacts can occur at home, in the community, at the doctor's office and by phone to ensure that the needs and continuity of care of the child are met.
- Children with increased risk of chronic physical, developmental, behavioral or emotional conditions who require services beyond that required by a typically developing child.
- Children exposed to short or long-term stressful situations
- Childen in foster care who need to be linked to a medical home
- Infant/child in NICU (neonatal intensive care unit) who would benefit from support in being linked to a medical provider
Families may request services directly or be referred by agencies, family members, doctors, hospitals and childcare centers. To arrange for services, contact:
Carteret County Health Department
3820 A Bridges Street
Morehead City, NC 28447