Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information.
  1. Instructions

    Use this form for submitting requests for County Road Signs for new, missing, or damaged signs. This is for County areas ONLY; not for roads covered in Municipal limits. Please fill out all information as thoroughly as possible. Please call 252-648-7878 for assistance if needed.

  2. Sign Information
    Below enter information related to the sign request and location
  3. General Location
  4. Leave This Blank:

  5. This field is not part of the form submission.